flex-users mailing list archives

From Sascha Ahrend <sahr...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: SVG/SWF to FXG Converter (Win, Mac, Eclipse)
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:53:41 GMT
Well I made a little step forward (still in inkscape though):

Although I could not convert the whole file, copying and creating a a new file from a single
element (in this case the first element) created a convertible svg.

Please see here: http://www.realcreation.com/S2F_Converter/testfxg/testfxg.html <http://www.realcreation.com/S2F_Converter/testfxg/testfxg.html>

The output fxg file looks like this: http://www.realcreation.com/S2F_Converter/testfxg/testfxg.fxg
<http://www.realcreation.com/S2F_Converter/testfxg/testfxg.fxg>

It looks identical to the inkscape AI import. Only thing missing is the not included system
fonts, but that’s expectable and easy to solve.

I wonder if this could also be done in the same manner in AI and if it does not harm your
workflow.

Nevertheless I am still curious to catch the cause of the error...

Rgds.,

Sascha