flex-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Doroshko <alexander.doros...@jetbrains.com>
Subject Re: Intellij IDEA MXML Design Preview plugin
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 13:14:30 GMT
I think changing width/height was possible but do not have environment
right now to test.
It's faster for you to try than to wait for answers.
Note that the plugin is not 100% stable and doesn't work for some
projects, so you have to try it yourselves anyway.

On 24.11.2014 14:51, Raj U. Shaikh wrote:
> Thanks Alxander for your prompt response I have one query however,
> Consider if I am created a .mxml file writing code manually, can I able to select that
component in design view and then thereafter change it values such as height and width?
> Is it possible with IntelliJ? Or is it just dumb view with no interaction on top of it?

Flash Builder(4.6) Design View.
>> Or Is there any other IDE's that provide wysiwyg functionality similar to that of
Flash Builders DV?