flex-users mailing list archives

From 4xy <workingfe...@gmail.com>
Subject Air app terminates on iOS devices if breakpoint fires
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 16:28:57 GMT
Hi,

I have an issue with the debugging of my air app under iOS. While it works
(on device) under the debugger connected I put the breakpoint, then it
fires, IDE starts showing me the stack, local variables, but in a couple of
seconds after that my app just terminates, just disappeares. I use Flex SDK
4.13 and air 15.
On Android it works fine now.

I had the similar issue on Android within Flex 4.10 SDK a while ago, but it
was resolved by itself I even did nothing special to get rid of this. Also
in this time it worked under iOS.

But now I have the vise-versa situation when iOS debuging doesn't work and
Android does.

Could anybody suggest something for me?