flex-users mailing list archives

From DavidM <dmos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flash Player Debugger location on Yosemite ?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 14:48:35 GMT

Thanks Piotr, I really appreciate that, and agree about bug fixes.

In addition to not being able to get the debugger working in IJ, I also
couldn't figure out how to make the Flex 4.13 SDK target 11.1 using either
IJ or FB's configuration interfaces.

It might be that I develop the app in FB 4.7, then use a Gradle build file
to compile and test a release version, and configure the SDK and Player
versions in the gradle build.

I had something like that working in 2011 when I originally developed the
app.

At any rate, it's clear that I need to do a bit more research as it's been a
couple of years since I last developed in Flex.