flex-users mailing list archives

From DavidM <dmos...@gmail.com>
Subject Flash Player Debugger location on Yosemite ?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 01:15:33 GMT
Hi, I'm trying to debug a flex application on OSX Yosemite, using IntelliJ.

I installed Flash Player content debugger 15.0
The install seemed to go fine, and seemed to end successfully.

However, I cannot find where the player is located, so that I can't set it's
location in the IntelliJ run/debug menu.

Steps taken to try and solve the problem:

1) I removed all versions of Flash Player.

2) I removed Flash Builder 4.7 so as to remove its Flash player debugger
version 11.

3) I installed Flash Player content debugger version 15.

4) I disabled Chrome's internal flash player, per this link:

http://university.utest.com/how-to-install-flash-player-debugger/

5) I then ran this page, which confirmed that I do indeed have Flash Player
15.0.0.223 (debug version):

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

So, in summary, I do have the Flash Player 15 (debug version) somewhere, and
it's the only flash player,  debugger or otherwise, that I have, but I have
no idea where !