flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Conditional breakpoints
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 14:34:11 GMT
Probably you are talking about an MXML?

In this case you would have trouble setting a breakpoint as the code handling this is generated
at compile time by the Flex compiler.

What you could do is you could add a dummy event listener on the states that is called as
soon as a state becomes active. In this function you could set your breakpoint.

Chris

Von: mark goldin <markzolotoy@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. November 2014 15:09
An: users
Betreff: Conditional breakpoints

I have a screen which state is bound to a model. I see that in some
situations the screen's state is not what is expected. Going thru debugger
I cannot find where the model is getting changed. Is ther a way to stopping
execution conditionally when  a model is changed? Hope, it's clear what I
need.

Thanks.