flex-users mailing list archives

From KKoopman <karst.koop...@oliver-it.nl>
Subject Re: Datespinner displayMode bug
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2014 12:04:43 GMT
I have the exact same error for nl-NL. At debug  (Standard Packaging method)
I found that it is caused by use24HourTime =
dateTimeFormatterEx.getUse24HourFlag();‚Äč  at line 756 of the DateSpinner.as.
Within the dateTimeFormatterEx.getUse24HourFlag()  method a true is returned
(Hour format is HH) however the use24HourTime remains false.

If I change the use24HourTime variable value in the debugger to true then
the time spinner appears on my IPad and the error does not appear. It looks
like that the compiled classed differ from the sources.