flex-users mailing list archives

From Stacey Roestel <sta...@roestel.com>
Subject Re: Firebase and Flex
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 01:03:49 GMT
I'm doing some side projects with Flex and Firebase. JavaScript is the bridge for this and
I've extended the ExternalInterface class to handle SQL-like strings that convert to FireBase
calls. I can honestly say I've haven't any issues. I'm running 4.13/Swiz/CF and I feel programming
has never been anymore fun with this stack. I'd say jump back into this.
Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone