flex-users mailing list archives

From Sascha Ahrend <sahr...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Export release build iOS on Yosemite issue with flash builder
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 18:19:20 GMT
I see. When i uograded to Yosemite, i had to update the java runtime in order to get my Eclipse
(Juno) w/ FlashBuilder plugin running again:

http://supportdownload.apple.com/download.info.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Apple_Software_Updates/Mac_OS_X/downloads/031-03190.20140529.Pp3r4/JavaForOSX2014-001.dmg,

But since you are able to distribute adhoc, I guess yours is up to date?

Apple de-installs version 7 and below on Yosemite. Maybe you can also try to re-install an
older version directly from Oracle although can cause your system to be more vulnerable.

In each case, good luck! I would be happy if you could let us know when you’ve found a solution.