flex-users mailing list archives

From Scott Matheson <smathe...@intralinks.com>
Subject Re: New Flex product
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 13:06:46 GMT
Devesh
      Thanks for you comment,  we have a very good freelance designer, Dan
Warnke <dan@danwarnke.com>, our overall approach if to focus kids eye on
the work, no distractions, there kids know that can to read and will never
learn, we have been using this approch for 40 year, 16 years on some form
on computer, we know the method works

Scott

On 10/24/14, 10:32 AM, "Devesh Mishra(NABFS00)" <devesh.dmishra@igate.com>
wrote:

>Great work Scott, especially in terms of look & feel !
>
>It's difficult to identify that it's a flex project, until you right
>click on page :)
>
>--
>Thanks & Regards,
>Devesh Mishra

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.