flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Error adding 4.13 to FB
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 21:27:33 GMT
Ah, I just noticed you said “unzipped”.  An unzipped binary package
doesn’t have any external dependencies.  You can run “ant -f
installer.xml” to get those dependencies.  Or see the README about how to
setup a binary distribution and then use one of the .sh files in the ide
folder to get the external dependencies.

-Alex