flex-users mailing list archives

From Deepak MS <megharajdee...@gmail.com>
Subject Status bar issue in retina display ipad
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 06:13:47 GMT
Hi there,
With iOS 7, there was status bar issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33860

It works fine. But when I add a application skinClass, it is failing.

I'm trying to add a simple background image using skinClass at application
level:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:Skin xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
        xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark">
    <!-- host component -->
    <fx:Metadata>
        [HostComponent("spark.components.Application")]
        [Style(name="bgSource", inherit="no", type="String")]
        [Style(name="bgColor", inherit="no", type="uint")]
    </fx:Metadata>

    <!-- states -->
    <s:states>
        <s:State name="normal" />
        <s:State name="disabled" />
    </s:states>

    <!-- SkinParts
    name=iconDisplay, type=spark.primitives.BitmapImage, required=false
    name=labelDisplay, type=spark.core.IDisplayText, required=false
@Embed('com/imshealth/assets/images/bg.png')
    -->

    <s:Rect width="100%" height="100%">
        <s:fill>
            <s:SolidColor color="{getStyle('bgColor')}"/>
        </s:fill>
    </s:Rect>
    <s:BitmapImage id="img"
                   source="{getStyle('bgSource')}"
                   smooth="true"
                   scaleMode="letterbox"
                   smoothingQuality="high"
                   left="0" right="0"
                   bottom="0" />

    <s:Group id="contentGroup" left="0" right="0" top="0" bottom="0"
minWidth="0" minHeight="0" />
</s:Skin>

I tried changing top and padding. But it isn't working.

So my question is, when we use a skinClass, what change do we need to do in
order to get rid of status bar issue?