flex-users mailing list archives

From Gautam Pandey <gkpte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help on flexmojo
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 13:50:04 GMT
I guess I am missing repositories and pluginRepositories like things. I
don't know what should be added in this section. Can someone confirm below
default things will work or not?

 <!-- Repository and PluginRepository section for Flex SDK and compiler
dependencies.
       Note: instead of including this in every POM, you can append it to
your user (~/.m2/settings.xml) or global
  (M2_HOME/conf/settings.xml) settings file.
    -->
  <repositories>
     <repository>
        <id>flex-mojos-repository</id>