flex-users mailing list archives

From Gautam Pandey <gkpte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help on flexmojo
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 13:37:18 GMT
Thanks Chris,
     I have mavenized the 4.13 FDK following the steps given in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Building+Flex+applications+with+Maven
and
copied to my local repo. I never did maven things so I am not sure about
the things. Currently learning maven concepts to point out the exact cause.
Do I need to build flexmojos also and deploy to local repo?

Thanks
Gautam