flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: Showcase for IOs and Android skins?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 22:31:13 GMT
On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 1:02 PM, Kerogi <param.pam.pam@ukr.net> wrote:

> Hi, Om!
>
> Can I somehow use the Android skins for text input on iOS?
> When I launch the app on iPhone, I get other skin for that.

Yes, you should be able to.  In the mobiletheme/defaults.css file [1], look
for the TextInput entry under:
@media (os-platform: "android") AND (min-os-version: "4.1.2")

TextInput  {   skinClass: ClassReference(
"spark.skins.android4.StageTextInputSkin");  contentBackgroundAlpha: 0;
focusColor: #33B5E5;  contentBackgroundColor: #DEDEDD;
contentBackgroundBorder: "flat";  fontFamily: RobotoRegular;
selectionHighlighting: "never";  focusEnabled:"false";  focusThickness: 0;
}
You can copy paste this into your app's css file and you should be able to
the Android skins in your iOS app.

Thanks,
Om

[1]