flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex 4.13 offline installer?
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 22:45:48 GMT
Yes, you should be able to point to an offline config file by invoking the
Installer from the command line like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Flex\Apache Flex SDK Installer>"Apache Flex
SDK Installer.exe" -config="c:\installer\config.xml"

In the local config.xml, you can specify artifacts' urls with a 'file://'
to indicate a file from the local system.

This codepath has not been touched in a while, so something might be
broken.  Please try it out and see what happens.

Thanks,
Om