flex-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Flex AMFPHP 2.2.1
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:22:23 GMT
I never worked with ZendAMF, maybe someone else can say something about pro and cons between
ZendAMF and amfphp.

Years ago, I think at this time, ZendAMF didn't even existed, so I started with amfphp. But
I am not sure.

One disadvantage of amfphp is to debug not working requests. It's very hard to find errors
in complex requests.

AND IMPORTANT: never send a object which has the same object (AS memory reference) inside
multiple times! this doesn't work!

But overall amfphp works.

Marcus