flex-users mailing list archives

From vansmith <bryanabsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iOS 8 - Black status text despite UIStatusBarStyleLightContent being set
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 21:00:48 GMT
Not a problem. Here's what the app looks like with the presence of those launch images.

set, click here <http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=8292&code=YnJ5YW5hYnNtaXRoQGdtYWlsLmNvbXw4MjkyfDEyMDk1OTIyNTU=>.

IMG_0216.PNG (118K) <http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/attachment/8481/0/IMG_0216.PNG>