flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Mavenize Apache Flex SDK 4.13 in couple with Air 15
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 12:47:23 GMT
Hi,

the work on the mavenizer has actually been finished quite a while ago. I merged the feature
branch back to develop on 05.09.2014 ... but are you using the "develop" branch? In Master
we only have stuff that has been released (At least this is what we are trying to do). So
if you were not on develop, switch and give it another try.

However in contrast to the last version, I didn't configure a convenience "no-deps" jar. So
if you run the parts from an Maven enabled IDE you should be fine, if not, setting up the
classpath could be a little tricky (Would be cool if someone could configure the no-deps stuff
again)

Chris

Von: 4xy <workingfenix@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 31. Oktober 2014 13:18
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Mavenize Apache Flex SDK 4.13 in couple with Air 15

Hey folks, I know that you provide the stuff free of charge. It's cool!

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/flex/utilities/trunk/
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/flex/utilities/trunk/>

Your front page  http://flex.apache.org/download-utilities.html
<http://flex.apache.org/download-utilities.html>

declares this link

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-utilities.git
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-utilities.git>

It seems new revision is not ready to be used yet. Because main module is
uncomplete (has unresolved deps, I tried compile it). Or current
documentation is out dated.

Will this old revision of mavenizer work properly with latest releases: Flex
4.13 and Air 15?