flex-users mailing list archives

From Tintin <1955.mille.mig...@googlemail.com>
Subject AdvancedDataGrid Group Column Style
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 15:20:41 GMT
Hello

I have an AdvancedDataGrid with a hierarchical data source provided by a
GroupCollection2 item. The AdvancedDataGrid has 2 columns: Topics (the
grouped column) and Lessons.

I have an AdvancedDataGridRendererProvider item for each column.

For the Lesson column I created a Spark MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer and
used Spark components to define the visual appearance of the column. My
Spark Label is able to use my CSS style through  styleName="myFontStyle".

For the Topic column I found I could only successfully use a MX
AdvancedDataGridItemRenderer. I wanted to use a Spark
MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer but couldn't get it to work. The
AdvancedDataGridItemRenderer looks like this:

No matter what I try I can't seem to apply my CSS style to the MX Text
component. Can someone advise me where I am going wrong please?

Many thanks.

Chris