flex-users mailing list archives

From Tintin <1955.mille.mig...@googlemail.com>
Subject How Should I Dynamically Switch Component?
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 13:32:52 GMT
Hello

I am developing an application with an MVC structure. In my 'View' I have an
MXML component, let's call it Main_View, in which I want to display only 1
of 3 different child MXML components depending on values in my 'Model'.

At first I thought I would create 3 States and bind the currentState to a
property in my Main_Presenter ActionScript class in my 'Presenter' package
like this:

It appears though that you can't bind the currentState property. How can I
switch components as values in my MainPresenter change please?

Thank you.