flex-users mailing list archives

From modjkl...@comcast.net
Subject Safari 7.1 doesn't accept keyboard input
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2014 01:20:00 GMT
Safari 7.1 doesn't accept keyboard inputs in my Flex app. I tried other apps I could find online,
such as this one:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/using/WS02f7d8d4857b1677-165a04e1126951a2d98-7fdb.html

and same result. Can someone confirm I'm not going crazy? Looks like the auto-updated downloaded
this version on October 3, 2014. Before that it was working fine (although I'm not sure what
version the previous one was).

And, if anyone has discovered the "trick" to get a mouse scroll-wheel working in Safari, please
post a solution somewhere for the community.

Thanks