flex-users mailing list archives

From Irwan Husein <irwan.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone migrated/ing from FlashBuilder to IntelliJ IDEA?
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 12:22:39 GMT
We have an issue with mx:moduleloader when migrating from flash builder to intellij idea.

Somehow, moduleloader cannot load swf file properly. So, if you using multiple module, you
have to use different approach with intellij idea.

But, intellij idea still good combo with flex.

---- Jeffry Houser wrote ----

>  I have worked on a Project that used WebORB (.NET version) with Apache
>Flex 4.12 with no issues.  Other members on the team used IntelliJ for
>this project.
>
>  I do not understand why an AMF problem would be different in IntelliJ
>vs FlashBuilder.
>
>On 9/22/2014 2:16 AM, Bilog, Francisco L. wrote:
>> I just tried weborb and its very old, for sdk 4.6-apache flex versions comptability
error " VerifyError: Error #1053: Illegal override of addAll in weborb.data.ActiveCollection."

>> so uh back to amf FB

have this so what you think we should use weborb? we use php and myql as backend

>> On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 3:57 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Just have tried IntelliJ with Flex on Windows, debug working out of
>>> the box, no additional steps are required On Ubuntu I was unable to
>>> set up debug flash player :(

>>> on
>>>>>

>>> http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enable-system-flash-player-goog
>>> le-chrome.html