flex-users mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: New 3rd Party Flex Library
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 15:57:33 GMT
These look really nice and very useful.

The FlexJS project is building a basic set of components (including some
simple charts) that can be used in both Flash and HTML. Perhaps you could
use our foundation work to enable your library to work with FlexJS and run
on both platforms.

The Falcon cross compiler enables some of the FlexJS "higher order"
components, like the DataGrid and most of the chart package, to be written
ActionScript and then cross-compiled into Javascript. If you could
leverage that, then you would not have to touch or do much Javascript
(perhaps some foundation work).

Something to think about, anyway.

Peter Ent
Adobe Systems