flex-users mailing list archives

From Kessler CTR Mark J <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: straw poll - which platform do you publish to?
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:56:17 GMT
Browser based.  Not opposed to doing air/mobile, but we use smart card authentication to our
servers and Bluetooth smart card readers aren't as cmmon.

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 5:12 PM
To: Apache Flex User Mailing List
Subject: straw poll - which platform do you publish to?

Hi All,

I was wondering which platforms most Flex developers are creating apps
for? So i thought i'd try and find out with a straw poll.

So.... are you primarily making apps for the desktop, mobile devices or
browsers?

My own answer is "all of them (in the same app, argh!)", but i wonder if
most devs stick to one?

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter