flex-users mailing list archives

From Deepak MS <megharajdee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Callout contents issue
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 10:43:49 GMT
Hi Piotr,
The problem is, I have 7 viewnavigators(views) and each view has 5 - 7
different dropdowns(calloutbuttons). And I wont be sure about which
calloutbutton's dropdown is open (so that I could close it).

Isn't it expected behaviour that the callout contents too should belong to
the same state as it's parent? If that was the case, I think it would have
worked fine.

However, is there anything else I could try to overcome this issue?