flex-users mailing list archives

From jude <flexcapaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to embedd font and apply it to s:Label flex 4.10?
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 18:17:28 GMT
You are only embedding the bold font face. You need to embed normal as
well. Add:

@font-face {
  src:url("../resources/assets/
explora.ttf");
  fontFamily: "ExploraCFF";
  fontWeight: normal;
  embedAsCFF: true;
}

@font-face {
  src:url("../resources/assets/explora.ttf");
  fontFamily: "Explora";
  fontWeight: normal;
  embedAsCFF: false;
}

Add another few labels to your test and reference the font by name not
style name (to reduce other causes). Your MXML:

<s:Label id="nameLabel" styleName="nameLabelExplora"/>
<s:Label id="nameLabel2" fontFamily="ExploraCFF" fontWeight="normal"/>
<s:Label id="nameLabel3" fontFamily="ExploraCFF" fontWeight="bold"/>
<s:Label id="nameLabel4" fontFamily="Explora" fontWeight="normal"/>
<s:Label id="nameLabel5" fontFamily="Explora" fontWeight="bold"/>

If that doesn't work, try embedding with a different font and see if it
shows up. Also, try it with a clean MXML application (not your main
project) to further eliminate other issues.

Also, check out this example and compare it to what you have,
http://www.judahfrangipane.com/blog/2012/10/07/flex-css-style-guidelines/