flex-users mailing list archives

From jude <flexcapaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVG/SWF to FXG Converter
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 21:22:12 GMT
FYI There is some new commands in AS3 to getGraphicsData(). Basically, you
may be able to load a SWF and run exportGraphicsData to get the vectors
data and then you can use that to create SVG or FXG.
http://www.bytearray.org/?p=4893

Also, there is this,
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Photos_Graphics/Web_Graphics/Macromedia_Flash/Q_28213225.html

Om, there are XML processors in almost all the browsers. Do you know is it
only Webkit that has an XSLT processor or do others as well? I'm thinking
if what you guys are talking about would run in the browser.

For example, this JS function is used to create an XML document:

                    // IE
                    if (window.ActiveXObject) {
                        var xmlDoc = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM");
                        xmlDoc.async = "false";
                        xmlDoc.loadXML(txt);
                    }

                    // Mozilla, Firefox, Opera, etc.
                    else if (document.implementation.createDocument) {
                        var parser = new DOMParser();
                        var text = txt;
                        var xmlDoc = parser.parseFromString(text,
"text/xml");
                    }