flex-users mailing list archives

From Gary Yang <flashflex...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MXML Vs WAXML - WOOZ SDK
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 19:46:31 GMT
yeah, that is because 95% of the use can be accomplished by html5/js, of
course more people drive toyota like me, but when dealing with high value
target, you know what to do.

Same thing, although that 5% is minority, but it's high value target, and
that's what Flash Flex should be focusing on, and only real professionals
can do it.