flex-users mailing list archives

From Chris Martin <windo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Service - Basic Authentication - Access Forbidden Error 401
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 16:36:54 GMT
Hey Tonic,

Do you happen to have the code where you build up your request?  In the
above example we only have the empty application tag and script tag.

One thing to keep in mind when building authorization headers is that the
flash player only supports custom headers for POST requests.  You cannot
supply authorization headers for GET requests.  The headers get reset by
the flash player.

HTH, if not then please provide the code snip of the request being built up.

Regards,

Chris