flex-users mailing list archives

From Scott Matheson <smathe...@intralinks.com>
Subject RE: DateChooser
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2014 17:48:46 GMT
Hi
   i am 95% sure the issue is the customer font i use in my app, when i  set the style do
.times  i can see  more of the  date choose seen

can anyone give me a fill CSS for the data chooser ?

Scott

________________________________
From: Scott Matheson
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 6:16 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: DateChooser

Hi
   So I am 10 days short of releasing a 2 year build project, after which our first job will
be to move form 4.6 to 4.x,  then iPad, then Air version, it never stops

Anyway we have been trying to user <mx:datechooser we find the date choose looks ok in
FB, once deployed, the date chooser is miss formed, you can not see dates, the box is too
small

can any point me in a direction ?

the date choose is in a popup box launched from a item render that is smaller than the popup

if you want to have a look

i think this has to do with fonts

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.