flex-users mailing list archives

From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Anyone migrated/ing from FlashBuilder to IntelliJ IDEA?
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 11:47:32 GMT

  I have worked on a Project that used WebORB (.NET version) with Apache
Flex 4.12 with no issues.  Other members on the team used IntelliJ for
this project.

  I do not understand why an AMF problem would be different in IntelliJ
vs FlashBuilder.

On 9/22/2014 2:16 AM, Bilog, Francisco L. wrote:
> I just tried weborb and its very old, for sdk 4.6-apache flex versions comptability error
" VerifyError: Error #1053: Illegal override of addAll in weborb.data.ActiveCollection."

> so uh back to amf FB

this so what you think we should use weborb? we use php and myql as backend

> On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 3:57 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Just have tried IntelliJ with Flex on Windows, debug working out of
>> the box, no additional steps are required On Ubuntu I was unable to
>> set up debug flash player :(
>>

>> On 16 July 2014 19:04, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks, will try to configure it one more time and will provide
>>> detailed report If I remember correctly the problems beginning while
>>> trying to install necessary dependencies ...
>>>
>>> Will try to provide detailed report as soon as I will have enough
>>> time, thanks for the help!

>> on
>>>>

>> http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enable-system-flash-player-goog
>> le-chrome.html