flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: Flexmojos flexunit testing on headless Ubuntu 14.04
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2014 16:43:05 GMT
Hi Andreas,

I received the pull request. I'll have a look at it this week.
You dont have to (can't) push to my branch as I am the only
one with write permission to it. That's what the pull requests are for.
Did you run the entire testsuite? Probably not as you have to provide
a wide range of SDK versions for that. So I'll have to do that first.

Chris

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: tjajab [mailto:andreas.brudin@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 7. September 2014 00:16
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Flexmojos flexunit testing on headless Ubuntu 14.04

Hi,

I've prepared a pull request for this feature. How do I go about to push my branch to your
repository? (My username on github is abrudin). BTW, the Apache Flex Installer has troubles
with versions prior to 4.13.20140701 (due to some Adobe file area now having password protection),
so to be able to build the 7.x-SNAPSHOT branch I had to upgrade to 4.13 and make some changes
to the poms to be able to build. This is of course not included in my branch, but I had some
dependency problems where I had to explicitly add some dependencies to the testing poms, so
if you run into any problems upgrading just let me know.

Best regards,
Andreas