flex-users mailing list archives

From DarrenEvans <darren.ev...@allocatesoftware.com>
Subject Re: Which Internet Explorer version is required by each FlashPlayer version?
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 16:20:42 GMT
So for prosperity and incase anyone else needs this information.....

After a bit of VM jiggery pokery and some looking back through archived
Adobe pages. I'm assuming Adobe just dropped support for IE7 at either
FlashPlayer 13 (maybe 12, as I couldn't find an archive of the requirements
page for 12).

However, having set up an XP/IE7 environment and installing 11.7, 12.0.0.77,
13.0.0.244, 14.0.0.176, 15.0.0.167 sequentially expecting a failure at some
point I can report that all versions work with IE7!

Alex Harui wrote