flex-users mailing list archives

From tristan <tguenincha...@proginov.com>
Subject Re: Working with softKeyBoard is not compatible with all platform targeting by air
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:11:03 GMT
Hi,
Thank you for your answer, after some tests with a pure AS3 project (this
project
http://blogs.adobe.com/cantrell/archives/2011/09/native-text-input-with-stagetext.html),
results:

1) The application is resizing when focusing the StageTextInput (NativeText
in the project)
So I think the bug is on Flex

2) SoftKeyBoard is not opening like in Flex, AIR bug =>
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=selectBug&CFGRIDKEY=3830312

3) Strange comportment with pureAS3 project, because of the bug (5)=> AIR
OR/AND flex bug, possible to have a workAround in flex ?

4) Events are dispatched correctly with the pure AS3 project, I think this
is a Flex bug

5) preventDefault is working on iOS only, not with android => AIR bug
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=selectBug&CFGRIDKEY=3830308
This is funny because on Flex with a non stageSkin, preventDefault() is
working

So, there are AIR bugs, and Flex bugs also I think.