flex-users mailing list archives

From Tonic <anthony.man...@hotmail.fr>
Subject HTTP Service - Basic Authentication - Access Forbidden Error 401
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 07:36:21 GMT
Hi everybody,

I try to access Web Services on Tomcat, secure with basic authentication.

So, in my header request (as same as examples in web), I added an
Authentication property, with user and password encoded in base64, as
explain here :

http://www.robert-nemet.com/2011/10/soapui-http-authentications-part-one.html

This is code :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
			   xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"
			   minWidth="955" minHeight="600"
			   xmlns:esri="http://www.esri.com/2008/ags"
			   creationComplete="application1_creationCompleteHandler(event)"

	<fx:Script>

	</fx:Script>
</s:Application>

When the service is launched, authentication popup appears, while the
request has been launched with authentication in header of request.

Have you got any idea of the problem ?

Thanks for your responses. :)