flex-users mailing list archives

From tjajab <andreas.bru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: Flexmojos flexunit testing on headless Ubuntu 14.04
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 07:55:11 GMT
Hi Chris,

I actually started out by having a boolean for this, but then I noticed in
the source code that there was one other return code that was already
ignored specifically on Linux (code 139) without any explanation, so I
thought that it would be nice to consolidate and leave this decision to the
user, so the code base wouldn't have to be updated all the time (and as a
next step remove the hard coded case 139 from the switch).

Regarding the Linux-only mode, I agree that it seems a little inconsequent.
My motivation behind this was 1) your first reply to this thread, and 2) If
the same project is built in different environments, we haven't seen a use
case yet where it would make sense to ignore error codes in other OSes than
Linux, so basically I didn't want the Linux users to hide real errors from
users on other environments by added this parameter to the pom.

I'm open though to change this in any direction.

/Andreas

Christofer Dutz wrote