flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Flexmojos 7.0.1 released
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2014 18:43:48 GMT
Hi,

I just kicked version 7.0.1 of Flexmojos out the door, as it contains some fixes needed by
some users that were reported in the last few weeks. I wanted to have the stuff out the door
in order to be able to concentrate on integrating the Mavenizer in Flexmojos.

What's new in 7.0.1?

-          Flexmojos now supports and detects FlexUnit when using an apache group id (org.apache.flex.flexunit:flexunit-flex
or org.apache.flex.flexunit:flexunit-as3)

-          Changed Flexmojos to be buildable with the FDKs the way the new mavenizer produces
them.

-          Refactored the way the namespace declatations arguments for the compiler are generated
(Resolved problems with "ambiguous argument list" errors).

-          Added a new config option "flashPlayerReturnCodesToIgnore" (System property is
flex.flashplayer.returnCodesToIgnore) which takes a comma separated list of integer return
codes. When the launcher that launches the Flashplayer receives one of these codes, the test
will not be treated as a failure. This is mainly intended for Linux players that seem to be
working fine but fire non-0 exit codes when shutting down.

-          Unfortunately 7.0.1 comes without the flex and air super pom as I had to temporarily
remove them from the release as the new sonatype deployment plugin didn't know what to do
with dynamically generated pom artifacts. As soon as I figgured out how to generate them,
they'll be back ... prommissed.

The rest was mainly related to the build itself or how the artifacts are deployed to the sonatype
oss repo.

I tested the release with all of my projects and didn't have any problems with it, hopefully
you'll be fine too.

Have fun,
    Chris