flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Decompile SWF module
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 18:11:58 GMT
If you use the -abc option, the DoAbc block(s) will give you some clue as
to what the method bodies looked like.  It will look more like assembly
language than ActionScript, but depending on if it was an optimized
release SWF, you can usually figure it out.  To learn the patterns, look
at the abc code for some method you do have source for, like a Flex class.

-Alex