flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: different error situation with debugging and non debugging player version
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 20:00:32 GMT
Timing is the most common reason for differences.  The release player can
crank through code and hit the server more often or before other
asynchronous data a request depended on was available.

Security is next.  Often folks test debugger versions in a LocalTrusted
sandbox and release version on a Remote sandbox.

Configuration Differences.  Again, if you are testing the release version
on the server vs the debug version locally, some URL or relative path may
not be correct.

Debug-only code  (including expressions in trace statements).

Bugs in the compiler's optimizer.