flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: TitleWindow severe performance problem (>15 sec to update)
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 23:15:16 GMT
Interesting.  This would be the first time I've seen TLF overwhelm the
LayoutManager.  Are you sure filters are turned off?  If you scroll down
you should see mx or spark packages/classes in the list.

If you have filters turned off, then I would set a breakpoint on
TextContainerManager.compose() and see what is on the call stack when it
is called.  Could the corelogiq components be using TLF internally?

Spark Labels use FTE, but not TLF.  Spark RichText, RichEditableText,
TextInput and TextArea use TLF but they should have shown up in this
screenshot.

-Alex