flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Help - trying to update Flash Builder 4.7 to flex 4.13
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 18:12:52 GMT
Seems reasonable.  Might be nice to skip over the install steps they've
already completed, otherwise it looks like a lot of work.

Also, this page still references 4.12.1.  I guess we have to remember to
update this whenever we push a new release.  Is there a way to have a
variable lookup in a cmsPage?

-Alex