flex-users mailing list archives

From Sascha Ahrend <sahr...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Design tools for creating Flex 4 skins
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 11:33:28 GMT
Just checked Inkscape’s xslt.

Unfortunately it’s buggy, but it offers some brilliant features like gradients.

I will check with their developers, if a more actual version is available.

Otherwise I will merge the two existing scripts into a new version.

Sascha

Am 06.08.2014 um 22:16 schrieb Sascha Ahrend <sahrend@icloud.com>:

> On the mac make sure you have the latest version of XQuartz installed (even on Mavericks),
what is now Open Source in order to use Inkscape:
> http://xquartz.macosforge.org/landing/
>
> Version 0.91 however is supposed to become fully native anyway.
>

> Inkscape’s svg2fxg.xsl is based on their own svg2xaml.xsl. They also have a xaml2svg.xsl.
> All can be found here: https://github.com/piksels-and-lines-orchestra/inkscape/tree/master/share/extensions
>
> It shouldn’t be a major task to also create a fxg2svg.xsl using the above as templates.
>

> I am not aware of a runtime FXG and SVG interpreter (as a matter of fact, you have to
use MXML graphics to apply changes on runtime).