flex-users mailing list archives

From jude <flexcapaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Design tools for creating Flex 4 skins
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 19:32:10 GMT
I tried Inkscape before and it wouldn't start. I tried for a bit to get it
going and then went back to Illustrator. I'm on Mac. I've kept Illustrator
5.0 with the FXG output option.

Creating our own exporter for these programs sounds like a good idea if
it's possible and incorporate our fixes and patches. What about an exporter
that exports both SVG and FXG at the same time?

BTW Is there a runtime FXG and SVG interpreter? Then both our FlexJS​ and
Flex apps can pull in and use the same FXG or SVG for the visuals?