flex-users mailing list archives

From mark goldin <markzolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem installing 4.13.0
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 19:47:54 GMT
Version 3.1.0 (windows)
Using Locale: en_US
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
AIR version 14.0
Flash Player version 14.0
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
http://apache.claz.org/flex/4.13.0/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.13.0-bin.zip
Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files does not match
the reference value. The file is invalid, installation is aborted.
Installation aborted

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 2:45 PM, OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosmallm@gmail.com>
wrote:

> log?
>

> On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 12:43 PM, mark goldin <markzolotoy@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Failed at the same point.
> >

> > On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 2:35 PM, OmPrakash Muppirala <
> bigosmallm@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > Good.

> http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/apache/flex/4.13.0/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.13.0-bin.zip
> > match
> > > >

> > > Looks like a bad download.  Try again, it usually gets fixed.

> > > bigosmallm@gmail.com>

> > > access
Run