flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Showcase for IOs and Android skins?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 14:43:58 GMT
On Aug 5, 2014 1:20 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yeah, I already saw that, but is there any work put into IOs or will this
be started as soon as the Android stuff is finished?

Yes Chris, that is my plan.  I am very close to merging the new Android
skins into the develop branch.  So, that should almost certainly go out
with the next release.  I plan to start with the iOS 7 skins soon after
that.

> Well as the customer wants Android now and IOs later I think I could whip
up a rapid prototype using the android skins and hopefully show off how
fast you can do stuff like this with Flex ans simply use the older IOs
skins that are already available as a start.

Sounds like a good plan.  You could perhaps use the TourDeFlexMobile code
available in the flex-examples git repo as a starting point for your
prototype.

All the best for your new gig!

Thanks,
Om