flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Showcase for IOs and Android skins?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 08:06:21 GMT
On Aug 11, 2014 1:01 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
wrote:

> Hi Om,
>
> I whipped up a demo application and wanted to replace the normal mobile
theme with your version, so I switched the FDK to your branch and built it
(After fixing the MobileBusyIndicator class). Unfortunately the resulting
swc never seems to contain your android4 classes ... do I have to do
anything special in order to test your android skins?

I am in the middle if merging all the new styles into mobiletheme's
defaults.css.

In the meantime, you need to manually include the android4.css file in your
app.  It is in the mobiletheme/src folder.

What was wrong with MobileBusyIndicator?

Thanks,
Om

Muppirala <bigosmallm@gmail.com>

http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/Re-IOS-7-and-Android-4-3-Skinning-td37835.html