flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: Showcase for IOs and Android skins?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 08:36:14 GMT
On Aug 11, 2014 1:20 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
wrote:

> Hi Om ...
>
> for testing I replaced the content of default.css with that of your
android4.css but that didn't help.
> I had to explicitly list the classes of android4 in the
MobileThemeClasses class and now the classes are in the swc ... but I have
to admit, that I'm sort of surprised that I have to do something like that
... If I create a swc library using flexmojos I never had to list the files
... I only need to do that for SWFs ... has something changed here or has
this always been that way and it's simply something Flexmojos automates?

I haven't gone so far as to create the swc.  I have been working with the
source files directly.

But this does not surprise me.  Since the skin files are not directly
referenced in code, the compiler will not automatically link them.  So
adding references in MobileThemeClasses becomes necessary.

Can you please commit the changes to MobileThemeClasses into my branch?

Thanks,
Om

Muppirala <bigosmallm@gmail.com>

http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/Re-IOS-7-and-Android-4-3-Skinning-td37835.html