flex-users mailing list archives

From Sascha Ahrend <sahr...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Design tools for creating Flex 4 skins
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 20:44:14 GMT
Hi Jude,

in regard to your question concerning a runtime interpreter, this might be of some interest
for you:

https://github.com/claus/as3swf/tree/master/src/com/codeazur/as3swf/exporters

https://github.com/claus/as3swf/wiki

It’s a runtime converter from swf to various file formats including SVG and FXG.

Maybe you can use it somehow.

Enjoy

Am 07.08.2014 um 13:33 schrieb Sascha Ahrend <sahrend@icloud.com>:

> Just checked Inkscape’s xslt.
>
> Unfortunately it’s buggy, but it offers some brilliant features like gradients.
>
> I will check with their developers, if a more actual version is available.
>
> Otherwise I will merge the two existing scripts into a new version.
>

> Sascha
>

> Am 06.08.2014 um 22:16 schrieb Sascha Ahrend <sahrend@icloud.com>:
>
>> On the mac make sure you have the latest version of XQuartz installed (even on Mavericks),
what is now Open Source in order to use Inkscape:
>> http://xquartz.macosforge.org/landing/
>>
>> Version 0.91 however is supposed to become fully native anyway.
>>

>> Inkscape’s svg2fxg.xsl is based on their own svg2xaml.xsl. They also have a xaml2svg.xsl.
>> All can be found here: https://github.com/piksels-and-lines-orchestra/inkscape/tree/master/share/extensions
>>
>> It shouldn’t be a major task to also create a fxg2svg.xsl using the above as templates.
>>

>> I am not aware of a runtime FXG and SVG interpreter (as a matter of fact, you have
to use MXML graphics to apply changes on runtime).
>> For the package compiler however, I guess a command line processor can be/ or is
used to compile xml files with xsl.