flex-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex TourDeFlex 1.0
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 14:17:18 GMT
It would be nice to have right-click view source for the examples

eg: Search component in spark/techniques/custom components - there is no
way to see code for the focus of the example; the SearchBox component

I know we can download the project but thats not very user friendly for
people who are 'exploring'.

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter